Join us for an Alternative Fuel Incentive Grant Assistance Workshop. The workshops will feature a review of AFIG grant program requirements, followed by a live demonstration of the online application process. Department staff will be available to provide one-on-one assistance to potential applicants. The workshops are free and open to eligible applicants only. Seating is limited so early registration is encouraged.
If interested, please provide attendee’s name and organization to Geoff Bristow in DEP’s Northwest Regional Office of Pollution Prevention and Energy Assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 814-332-6681 for the classes below:
- Thursday, April 10, from 10:00 AM – 12 PM: the DEP Northwest Regional Office, 230 Chestnut St., Meadville, PA 16335
- Tuesday, April 15, from 10:00 AM – 12 PM: the CNG Education Center located at 228 Allegheny Blvd, Brookville, PA 15825
- Friday, April 18 10:00 AM – 12 PM: the Cranberry Township Municipal Center, 2525 Rochester Road Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Please provide attendee’s name and organization to Maggie Hall in DEP’s Southwest Regional Office of Pollution Prevention and Energy Assistance by emailing email@example.com, or calling 412-442-4137 for the classes below:
- Tuesday, April 22, from 10:00 AM – 12 PM: the Greene County Fairgrounds 107 Fairground Road, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Wednesday, April 23, 10:00 AM – 12 PM: the Community College of Allegheny County – West Hills Center 1000 McKee Road, Oakdale, PA (*Note: this will be combined with thePittsburgh Region Clean Cities Stakeholder Meeting)
- Tuesday, April 29, 10:00 AM – 12 PM: JARI-Johnstown Area Regional Industries, 160 JARI Drive, Johnstown, PA 15904
For more information on the AFIG Program and on how to register, click here.